Drawing a straight line

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Wed May 4 02:19:42 EDT 2005

Yes, well, seems the good folks at RunRev haven't put all the HyperCard
goodies
in yet. Or there is another bugzilla pilling up dust ;)

There's the resizeN2O plugin i wrote that could do this easily with a few
tweaks.
http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=78

But it's unfinished, under-funded and no-one seemed interested. So i put i
into the bottom of the pile...
I'll put it in the coming week's todos and i might include it in GIM - my
new Graphical Interface Manager

cheers
Xavier

On 04.05.2005 06:09:33 use-revolution-bounces wrote:
>I have recently been converting some stacks from HyperCard into
Revolution.
>In the process of putting the color back into the stacks, I have found
that
>I need to be drawing straight lines with the pencil tool. However, as for
as
>I know, there is no key that I can hold down such as shift to keep the
line
>going straight, as I can in other drawing apps. Does anyone know of a way
>quickly add this functionality to Revolution?
>
>Scott Slaugh

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE    Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.    The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its
affiliates or subsidiaries.    END OF DISCLAIMER