Revolution for education - wiki created

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue May 3 14:56:46 EDT 2005

> You may think I am a crazy idealist to leave the website
> opened for editing... Believe me, I have read on this
> (including a very interesting paper by colleagues of Alain
> Farmer, another revolution fellow)... This can work! Any
> trace of destructive work can be "erased" by simply reverting
> to the previous version... this usually puts off persons who
> like to mess up (what's the pleasure of messing up if no
> trace remains!?).
>
> Best regards,
> Marielle

Marielle,

Last month, I had a hacker insert half a dozen comments of totally doubtful
origin into my story's comments - some 900 comments in total! Not good for
my google ranking... I'd suggest you be aware that html PUT or SEND forms
can be had for a ride at your expense...

But i was bolder, i required no registration for comments - too bad for
me... Fixed now... ;)

MySQL cleansing was done thanks to RunRev in 5 minutes time thanks also to
phpmyadmin...

I'd like to share more openly but there always that user-level-agreement
thing that is not working ;)

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com/taoo