OT : PearPC

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue May 3 14:46:34 EDT 2005

Sorry to disapoint you but Microsfoot has delivered in terms of
server availability, scalability, clustering, AD, DFS, compatibility (since
long ago),
and multiprocessing. Just like Macs or mainframes...

Still, without software, an OS is not happy...

As we all know, or microsoft never sued another interface there after...
They! got sued for things like one-clik this or that...

Then we got MetaCard for any GUI anytime!

Same with this company suing apple for the tiger name!
Howtotally-ridiculous! Instead of reaping on the accrued name marketing
partisanship! Bunch of dweebs IMOHO!

Had they combined forces...

Xav
http://monsieurx.com/taoo