Rev & Applescript

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 03:07:39 EDT 2005

Question 1 - Do you already have an Applescript that will generate an
email in either program?  This script would only need to be the
literal script that would specify the address, subject, message, and
a single attachment (pdf in your case) ?

Once you have that working in Script Editor (or other), you only have
to do a few tweaks to make it ready for Revolution.

The basic idea is to take a working script and paste it into a Rev
field and run the following:

do field "pastedCode" as AppleScript

The next exercise is to make modifications to allow you to change the
subject, message, and attachments.  So, step one is to get the
working script as described above.
Let me know if you already have it and I can help with the
installation into a Rev stack.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas