revSmartSave problems

Mark MacKenzie m.mackenzie at sasktel.net
Tue May 3 01:23:40 EDT 2005

Hi. I am returning to develop in Revolution after some time away.  I am
using Rev. 2.5.1 (laterst version).  I cannot figure out how to
implement the revSmartSave stack.  If I choose it from the
Development:Plugins Menu, the stack is frozen and won't let me select a
time interval.  Neither can I close the stack.  I have to use
Cntrol/Alt/Delet to close RunRev in order to start again.

I have looked through the documentation and the list archives with no
success. Some people appear to be able to use this plugin although they
appear to be on Macs.  I am on Windows XP on a fast machine with plenty
of ram and hard disk space.

All help is very much appreciated!

Mark MacKenzie
Past Ink Publishing