How to start Rev by shell or startup item in the background under Mac OS X

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Mon May 2 17:13:57 EDT 2005

Pierre,

If you just want to launch an ordinary MacOSX Rev standalone on
startup, you can put it in:

/System/Library/StartupItems/

You could also put an AppleScript in here to perform all sorts of
actions.

Along with Ken's tip, you could hide the GUI and make it a background
process- although sometimes it is actually nice to have an admin
interface visible.

HTH,

- Brian