Database Query Builder, commit changes

michael parent mparent at readnaturally.com
Mon May 2 14:57:26 EDT 2005

Hello Jan, I did not check 'cache record set" as I will be opening many
different Db files. When I do a change and either click refresh query
from Query Builder or through a Button set to the auto refresh action
from Query Builder the original Data is displayed on screen.

Michael Parent
Read Naturally
1-800-788-4085