Stacks getting 'disconnected'

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon May 2 14:38:54 EDT 2005

Hi Stephen,

Plan c is always an option in RunRev.

But first check if you didn't forget to "pass" an event...

Stackinuse is in use by the stack that calls it "normally"
Then they are part of the event hierarchy in that order of calling.

if stack a uses stack b's script
stack c (not a substack of stack a) cannot see stack b's scripts.

That's the theory.

Front or Backscript are sometimes necessary. They are always present
in the event queueu (front/before or back/after) you stack's events.

Beware of frontscripts though...

cheers
Xavier