OT: SQL Expert Needed

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun May 1 11:19:11 EDT 2005

Hello Rever's,

OT:
A friend of mine is looking for an MS SQL 'expert' that is willing to
travel to Wooster, Ohio for a week to ten days to add/modify to a query
system that is already in place. The front end is an open tool
Dashboard. He is willing to pick up travel/hotel/rental car costs for
the time required. Also I think what he is offering is on a per hour
rate (negotiable) and should be a decent rate. He needs someone fairly
soon so if anyone is interested and has the time please get back to me
asap and I will pass on your contact info to him.

His quote:

"Environment SQL 2K MS SQL
I need a SQL developer who can help me to modify some queries. These
queries are pulling information from an existing database that holds a
call tracking system. 90% of the queries are already created for us. My
goal is to create defined views that allow the organization to view
only their tickets in the database. Currently there are no views
created, so everyone can see each others tickets. I want to create 16
different views, breaking down the existing tickets so everyone sees
only their own.  The project is taking place in Wooster, Ohio."

Thanks

Tom