Printing is driving me crazy

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Mar 31 23:02:58 EST 2005

Also,

Don't forget:

Important!  If you have used the answer printer command during the
current session, the paper size is set to the size selected in the
dialog box, and it is not possible to change the printPaperSize
property's value for the remainder of the current session. To use a
different paper size after using the answer printer command, you must
first quit and restart the application.

I know this doesn't pertain to printMargins, but it is something which
sent me scratching my head until I noticed this.

-Chipp