[off]altBrowser users

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Mar 31 15:04:09 EST 2005

 > I got an email from RR today stating that with the purchase of Studio,
 > they're tossing in altBrowser.

Makes me feel like I purchased both of them at the wrong time.

 > What are all of you using altBrowser for?  I can think of several uses
 > off the top of my head, but I didn't know who is using it and what
 > they think of it.

Well, I can't say what I'm using it for (Client Confidentiality), but I
use it all the time.  It has it's limitations, but it is still quite
good and works very well.  All in all, I'm impressed with it.

I guess though that if it's coming with the Studio package then it's a
good deal all around.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software