Quicktime with Rev... New Question

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Mar 31 11:08:44 EST 2005

On Mar 31, 2005, at 7:28 AM, Mark Swindell wrote:

> Is there a way to flip the QT player in Rev so that it is orientated
> vertically rather that horizontally?  I would like it to run alongside
> a page of text from top to bottom, not underneath from side to side.

Do you want the actual image to flip or just the movie controller?  If
you want the image then you can use the EnhnacedQT external.  If you
want to position the controller along the side rather than the bottom
of the movie then it is possible using the QT API but I haven't put it
in the external.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia