Quicktime with Rev

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Thu Mar 31 10:21:22 EST 2005

Thanks, Scott.  Shortening the name of the file and removing spaces
worked.

I had shortened the file name once already, but I shortened it further
and removed all spaces and voilá, it shows and plays as it should.  I
guess I should go back and find the criminal element in the original
file name: "You Really Got a Hold On Me.mp3". (I had just grabbed that
file as a test.)  At any rate, "HoldOnMe.mp3" works.

Thanks to all who responded with ideas.

Mark
  (PS The Beatles sort of had a way with music, didn't they? :)