How to open user defined doc with userdefined application from standalone

Kresten Bjerg kresten.bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Thu Mar 31 08:34:28 EST 2005

Yes Indeed, The user shall be able to create buttons for e.g. opening
"MSWord"
  or opening "Hypercard", and also  buttons for opening a userspecified
file with a userspecified application.  Such buttons shall be placed on
cardwindow of substack, with a choice of giving them or not giving them
background function..  We have such functionality working in an early
Hypercard prototype.
Kresten

(P.S. When I reply to a message on this list by clicking the sender it
procues as an ...use-revolution at lists.runrev.com?S
which is returned as unadressable. So I remove the ?S, and send it
again. But I think this causes it not to be put into the thread of the
subject!?!)

Refer please to Oikos Homestation <http://www.psy.ku.dk/bjerg>, for
further information

Kresten Bjerg
Mag.art. forhenværende lektor i psykologi,

Mailto:Kresten at psy.ku.dk

Adress 1: Ollekolle, Institut for psykologi, Københavns Universitet Amager,
Njalsgade 88, 2300.Copenhagen, DK - (+45) 35 32 87 99

Adress 2: Sortedam Dossering 95 B, 2100 Copenhagen, DK - (45) 35 38 99 39

Adress 3: Skrivergaarden, Högsma pr Glimåkra, SE - (+46) 708 915 386