Invisible files in OS 9

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Mar 30 23:42:59 EST 2005

Recently, J. Landman Gay  wrote:

> What gets me is that Apple didn't include a native visibility command in
> AppleScript. Weird. And the other thing that gets me is that most of the
> OS 9 file flags can be set with "setResource" except for visibility.
> Hmph. Grumble.

Wanna know what gets me?  Thinking back on how much time I lost restarting
MacOS after a crash.  Did something that locked up the system and then sat
around and waited for 5 or 6 minutes to get going again.  Must have been
countless hours spent waiting for the cursor to change from a watch to a
pointer...

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director