Placing one group many times in the same card

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 12:40:10 EST 2005

Scott Rossi wrote:

> If I understand what you're trying to do,
> you could place a button in the
> group which references the source image
> (offscreen or in a substack) as an
> icon.  That way you could have 100+
> references to the same image with
> virtually no additional filesize.

Hi Scott,

Thanks a lot for your response! :-)

You are right, buttons are the free ticket
to reference images in RR, but in my "animated"
group, i've vector graphics too.

These vector graphics have scripts
to start or stop the animation, or change ink effects
with mouse over or mouse enter interaction.

Although i could resort to frontscripts or
stackscript or cardscript to manage these handlers,
still i'm left with many vector graphics that had to
be recreated within each new instance of the
"animated" group.

Any ideas about how to copy the same group
many times in the same card? is this possible
at all?

Thanks in advance.

al

Visit my site: