Enhanced QT External

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Mar 30 08:44:38 EST 2005

Klaus,

I'm not having any luck with that. No error occurs, but I see no
flipping either. My question was meant to ask if  this command stands
alone. In other words, once the command is issue, is the entire movie
immediately flipped... or just a given frame? Is it to be used in a
loop? Trying just your syntax below yielded nothing for me. And yes, I
know the externals are installed... other Enhanced QT functions work
fine.

Thanks.
Richard