field margins

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Mar 29 18:06:09 EST 2005

On 3/29/05 4:07 PM, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> I nedd to use a field as a grid display, which generally works well with
> one anomaly:  the left margin of the field always has a gap of about
> four or five pixels.
>
> I've tried setting the showBorder and threeD to false, and setting the
> margins to 0,0,0,0 but still I have that gap.

That's odd... when I do what you're suggesting with a new field, the text in
the field is cut off by a few pixels on the left and top. Only by setting
the margins to 2 (or 2,2,2,2) does it hug-up to the upper left corner of the
field with no margin.

Perhaps it's a font issue?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software