Own fontsuite with standalone ?

Jerry Balzano gjbalzano at popmail.ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 29 16:43:06 EST 2005

Thanks for this idea, Chris.  I tried it, and got a new error -

Message execution error:
Error description: Function: error in function handler

At first I thought this was (mildly) encouraging, because it didn't say
"can't find function", like it said "can't find handler".  However, on
further review, this appears to be merely a lack of parallelism in the
error messages, since I typed

	get fotcheme()

and received the same error message.

	- Jerry