Re Revolution Graph Plotting

Stephen King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 29 04:31:27 EST 2005

Hi Glyn,

There was a MetaCared/Revolution graph object produced some time ago by
Kenneth L Simons. Its still on his web site
http://www.rpi.edu/~simonk/technical.html

Its quite flexible and I'm sure it would meet your needs. According to the
notes in the object it is free to use and is public domain.

Hope this helps
Cheers
Steve