[noob again]objects and properties and messages

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 16:15:37 EST 2005

on Mon, 28 Mar 2005

Mikey wrote:

> The problem is that there are issues
> that rear their ugly heads (in this case, docs),
> that, if they don't get resolved,
> become a significant hindrance to sales growth of
> the tool, and it fades into obscurity, further
> development slows or ceases, and I'm
> stuck porting.

Hi Mickey... again ;-)

Time ago, i downloaded and printed more than 2000
pages of the manual for RunRev. I put these pages
in four 3-pins binders.

By the way, i color-coded the pages... so pages
that describe functions are light green, pages
that describe properties are yellow... etc, etc.

I discover that while i'm programming, i need
answers as quick as possible, so i'm always
using the electronic documentation or visiting the
mail list archives for an answer, instead of
turning pages in a printed manual.

If you need a manual and you don't want to buy it
from RR (because you could actually buy a manual
from RR) then print this pdf from Ken Ray's website:

<http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/downloads/revdocs-PDF.zip>

al

Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/