[noob again]objects and properties and messages

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Mon Mar 28 14:01:40 EST 2005

Omnis?? Geesh that thing was a monster. Thousands of pages of boring
and hard to read documentation, and thousands of little files. My
experience with it was that it was a nightmare, hard to learn, hard
to get off the ground. I couldn't make any sense of it - it just
didn't speak to me...I HATED it. This is after I had spec'd it and my
employers spent thousands on it.

If you can handle Omnis - you won't have a problem with Rev.