[noob again]objects and properties and messages

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:58:28 EST 2005

Ken,
I think you have identified several of the issues that I have with
those three buttons.  The bolding doesn't mean anything to me.
Changing the name or the icon of the button is a lot more meaningful
to me.

Here's another question on groups/backgrounds in RR:  Can you have
multiple-inheritance on a card, i.e. can one card have two different
groups acting as backgrounds on it?  This becomes an issue when two
groups-as-backgrounds cards are adjacent and the user creates a new
card.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."