Rev Help System

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Mar 28 11:45:03 EST 2005

I'm using a program called HelpLogic (www.ebutterfly.com/helplogic) to
generate HTML help sources which you can then use Apple's developer
tools on OS X, or Microsoft's help workshop thing on Windows, to
convert to platform-native help files for the help systems built into
those OSes.  It also allows you to generate a generic web-site style
directory tree with built-in navigation tools to post your help on a
web site, or make it available for other platforms, such as Linux or
Solaris.

It does require some knowledge of HTML and it may take some
experimentation to figure out how to get it working with Rev (I was
able to do it though, so it can certainly be done), but this way you
can use the platform-native tools and provide users with a familiar
interface.