Rev Help System

Stewart Lynch slynch at richmond.sd38.bc.ca
Sun Mar 27 20:50:19 EST 2005

Has anyone developed and is willing to share a Revolution Help System that
can be integrated into a product.

I am just finishing up something that is going to require some online
help.  I was wondering if anyone has developed something that can be
shared.  I know I can develop it myself, but if there is already something
out there, it would save me some coding time.  My expedience in developing
in other languages is that I spend a lot of time on help systems and the
all seem to follow the same format.

:  o/  : Stewart Lynch
: <|   : Director of Instruction, Technology and Information Services
: / >  : Richmond School District
:......:   Richmond, BC Canada
Internet: slynch at richmond.sd38.bc.ca
https://public.sd38.bc.ca/~slynch