scientific publishing

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Mar 27 19:56:40 EST 2005

Eric Engle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've written a couple computer science articles. I used revolution to buil apps
> to illustrate the ideas. I would like to ask if anyone has any ideas about
> academic publishing in computer science. I am coming at this from social
> science which is why I have less of an idea which journals to write to.
>
> Any suggestions?

None for that specifically just yet, but please feel free to email me
offline about HyperRESEARCH.  It's a qualitative analysis tool aimed at
sociology research, and we're working on a roadmap for the next three
versions and would love to get your input if this is something that
interests you....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation