Quit vs Exit

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Mar 27 19:44:04 EST 2005

Stewart Lynch wrote:
> In Dan Shaver's book "Revolution, Software at the speed of Thought" he
> refers to a solution for the Macintosh 'Quit' vs Windows 'Exit' menu
> option.  He suggest that we get the code from Richard Gaskin's Intependent
> Study Tutorial that ships with Revolution.
>
> Unfortunately, this shipped with earlier versions of Revolution and not
> the latest version.  Can anyone send me this stack or tell me how to deal
> with this problem?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  I'll follow up with Kevin to
see if he plans on reinstating it.  If not I'll publish a variant of it
myself.  I feel strongly that having as much info as possible to help
newcomers is critical for the success of the product.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation