Quit vs Exit

Stewart Lynch slynch at richmond.sd38.bc.ca
Sun Mar 27 12:01:25 EST 2005

In Dan Shaver's book "Revolution, Software at the speed of Thought" he
refers to a solution for the Macintosh 'Quit' vs Windows 'Exit' menu
option.  He suggest that we get the code from Richard Gaskin's Intependent
Study Tutorial that ships with Revolution.

Unfortunately, this shipped with earlier versions of Revolution and not
the latest version.  Can anyone send me this stack or tell me how to deal
with this problem?

:  o/  : Stewart Lynch
: <|   : Director of Instruction, Technology and Information Services
: / >  : Richmond School District
:......:   Richmond, BC Canada
Internet: slynch at richmond.sd38.bc.ca
https://public.sd38.bc.ca/~slynch