Alpha Windows External

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Mar 26 11:06:52 EST 2005

On Mar 26, 2005, at 7:55 AM, Derek Bump wrote:

> There is an external for Windows 2000 and XP that allows you to set
> the alpha transparency level for a window.  Does anyone have this
> external?  Has anyone been able to make it work?

That is from my site
<http://mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/>.  This does not work
on XP and I am pretty sure it is a Revolution problem.  I haven't been
able to get transparency to work at all on XP using 3rd party tools
that set the transparency of a window.  The tools will work on every
other window in the operating system that I've tried except those of a
Revolution app.

The source code is available so if there is anyone who is more
knowledgeable about the Windows API perhaps they could take a look at
it but I am stumped.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia