Prob with Dreamcard for Linux

docmann docmann at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 09:29:29 EST 2005

Okay, false alarm.... everything is working now. :)
I was trying this on a fresh installation of the Xandros Desktop 3
distro (I normally use Mandrake) and apparently it does not add a
mySQL driver by default.

After installing the common mySQL files, all is well.

Sorry to trouble you kind folks. :(

-Doc-