How can I detect scrolling in a field?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri Mar 25 18:48:42 EST 2005

Works with horizontal scrollbars too...so your legend could travel with data.

(inside script of the scrolling object)

on scrollbarDrag
   set the hscroll of fld "FPO" to the hscroll of fld "theOutput"
end scrollbarDrag

I used the message watcher to see what message was sent when I used
the horizontal scrollbar. It's like the machine is screaming at me;
"I'm here!". Didn't even have to use the docs.

X - thanks for the explanation- !

sqb

>I'm sure this is blindingly obvious, but not to me.
>
>If I have a scrolling field (say "F1") with n lines in it, and next
>to it on the same card I have a scrolling field of identical size
>also containing n

..