Enhanced QT External

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Mar 24 17:08:13 EST 2005

On Mar 24, 2005, at 1:57 PM, Stephen King wrote:

> Thanks Trevor, It's good to know its not something I'm doing.
> I am only in the IDE at present but I see the same symptoms as in your
> Bug note, occasional flickering with one player (adding a control,
> saving) but once I added the second player it became really unstable.
>
> I haven't added a further confirmation note (to be honest I don't know
> how to add a note - is this the same as an attachment).

If you are logged in then you should see an "Additional Comments" text
entry field if you scroll down.  You can just write whatever you want
into there and click the "Commit" button.  This is different than an
attachment.  You use an attachment to include screen shots, stacks,
etc.

> I have voted for it though.

Hopefully we will see a fix for this soon.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com