ANN Nine ball pool

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Mar 24 17:15:21 EST 2005

Awesome!

As a pool shark, I must say I liked it for the "physics"!

Although the snooker color balls is not really 9 ball and the green felt was
hurting my eyes after a few shots.... Getting old I guess! ;)

The pockets, are well, eh, non standard but...

But hey, Im sure socket ricochets are no misteries for you now
so we can play online :)

yep, awesome, keep it coming!!!

Check out the old pool game animations in MAME... Should give you some
ideas. There were awesome games of pool for a quarter!

The problem with appartments is that there is no room for a pool table! And
3 of my friends have their pool or snooker tables already! ;(

Then again I got a RunRev table now ! ;)
cheers
Xavier