ANN Nine ball pool

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Thu Mar 24 12:24:25 EST 2005

After a bit of fussing, I have modified my earlier version of pool to
allow for multiple balls and collisions.

While Run Rev is able to handle the straight 15 ball game, it is does
not run as smoothly as nine ball, which I  think is a better game
anyhow. (Watching the break in 15 ball pool is a sight to behold in
Run Rev.)

There is one flaw; it is often impossible to make the shot you would
like without spin on the cue ball. That may be possible. But not for
now. I'm not the one to be writing games. I never play them. My
favorite game is Run Rev itself.

So in the message box:

go url "http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/NineBall.rev"

Jim