Is there a tutorial for Property Inspector, Standalone window and message box menubar?

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 20:54:50 EST 2005

I am a new user of   Revolution. Can anyone suggest a tutorial that provides
a step-by-step explanation of:
1.   The property inspector.   While certain features are obvious and
intuitive, there are others that I find baffling (Database? Inks?) and I did not find
in the User Guide.
2.   The various features of the Standalone Application Settings window.
3.   The menubar in the message box.
I would greatly appreciate any help.

While the documentation for scripting in Revolution is deep, extensive and
excellent I am having difficulty finding the above basic information.   It seems
to me that the large book on the Transcript Language Reference and much of
the printed User Guide are unnecessary since they are duplicated and covered so
well in the digitized form within Revolution.   What I'd really like to see
instead is a small manual that takes the reader step-by-step through each of the
features of Revolution (apart from the scripting), along with an Index.

Thanks very much.
Steve Goldberg