[ANN]Tao of RunRev, RunRev Wishlist, and RunRevDocumentationProjects

Michael J. Lew michaell at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Mar 23 16:46:16 EST 2005

I think your head can be protected from hurt if you consider the
proof by Gödel that no logical system can be both complete and
internally consistent. Thus we shouldn't expect our mental logical
system to be able to deal with everything without throwing up the odd
paradox.

If you like thinking about such things, I recommend that you look at
the book Gödel, Escher, Bach: the eternal golden braid by Douglas
Hofstadter.

--
Michael J. Lew

Senior Lecturer