Posting Suggested Rev Features (was Re: The paradigm of containers....)

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:19:46 EST 2005

How does this happen?  Easy.  An eager noob shows up completely
unaware of RevZilla being an option for RR, builds the blog, announces
it, waits before posting to it to see if anyone has anything to say,
then receives a notice that there is an established option available.

Anybody want to take the opportunity to chime in to let me know that
the Tao is already covered, too?

I guess I'll be checking out RZ and potentially removing the Wishlist
Blog.  Cool.  Less work for me.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."