[ANN]Tao of RunRev, RunRev Wishlist, and RunRev DocumentationProjects

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:52:21 EST 2005

Thanks for nothing Xavier.  Now my hair really hurts.  Where, err,
when the hell is Schrodinger's freaking cat when I need it?  There is
a reason I left quanta in undergrad.  Oh, and in case anyone else
cares to make me even crankier by pulling Eigenvalues or Hamiltonian
operators into the mix, you all need to know that there was no big
bang.  Repeat after me:  Plasma Universe.

Gee.  The Tao seems even more appropriate now.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."