OT: Analyzing competitors - In this case Real Software

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue Mar 22 19:20:53 EST 2005

On Mar 22, 2005, at 2:52 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Keith-
>
> Tuesday, March 22, 2005, 1:58:21 PM, you wrote:
>
> KH> I find it interesting that the title is 'Analyzing competitors'.
>
> I didn't change the original subject when I first replied, but I'm
> with you in thinking of them not so much as competitors but just as
> different tools to get to the same endpoint. I don't think of runrev
> as the One True Tool, but I like to give it little pushes in that
> direction...

This was not meant to be a Rev vs this or that topic.  I was really
trying to talk more about the marketing aspect of one app vs a
competing app.  On this list, many are aware of both Rev and RB and
could make the fragile connection.

It is final...this is a thought that should have stayed right in my
head.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software