systemWindow and decorations

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 23:02:46 EST 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:37:05 -0600, Derek Bump
<webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com> wrote:
> The systemWindow works fine, but as soon as you get rid of all
> decorations, it no longer stays a systemWindow (Even though the
> decoration says "System").
>
> Is this a bug, or is there way way to remove the window's border but
> keep the window a systemWindow?

I'm just finishing up an all-transcript OSX screensaver program that
sets a stack to systemwindow with all the decorations removed and I
haven't had any problems with it at all.

As I recall, I set it to systemwindow first and then removed the decorations.

I'm not sure why you're having problems.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein