Global Madness

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 22:58:06 EST 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:15:56 +1200, Glen Boyd <glenb at napier.govt.nz> wrote:
?

> Have you declared this global in all stacks that require access to it?
> If I recall correctly you need to specify the global in each stack that
> you wish to use the variable globally in.

Yes. If you saw my test script I declared it at the beginning of the
handler and only called it from that handler. I'd really appreciate it
if someone could test this on another machine. It's a simple script,
it's right there for you to copy and paste, and it just goes into a
button.

Thanks.
--
Regards,