bugzilla link

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Mar 21 18:18:02 EST 2005

Pat Trendler wrote:

> Help/Support. Click on the link to bugzilla. Read the blurb. Click on
> the "Go to Bugzilla" link at the bottom of the page.

Nevertheless, it would be a good idea for someone at RR to get in touch
with bugzilla.org and get the link corrected.

>> when I went to bugzilla.org and clicked on the link for the bugzilla
>> project at RR I get a 404 page not found error.  Does someone have the
>> REAL URL?

To be clear, this is the link shown under "public"  in the RunRev entry
on http://www.bugzilla.org/installation-list/

The URL to go there should be either http://support.runrev.com/bugzilla
or http://support.runrev.com/bugzilla/bugzilla.php - depending on which
the folks at RR prefer (a sample of other "installation" links shows
they vary with respect to how "deep" into the process the link takes you).