Pasting images in DreamCard

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Mar 21 11:39:38 EST 2005

On Mar 19, 2005, at 6:24 AM, Svein Rosseland wrote:

> I am trying out the DreamCard trial by creating a point of
> sales solution for my own company.  In my "Products" stack I want to
> place a "Product Image Field" where the user can paste in an image of a
> product. Every product is assigned a new card, so no products share the
> same image.
>
> At this moment I haven't figured out how to solve this. Anyone that
> know how?

Svein,

Put the image object in a group, check the 'background group' property
in that group's properties, then make sure the group is placed on every
product card. Then when you go to each new product card you'll have to
set the filename property of the image object to the file path or URL
of the image you want to show.

HTH
Devin

Devin Asay