Search Rev docs "at the speed of thought"

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Mar 21 10:39:15 EST 2005

On Mar 21, 2005, at 7:37 AM, Jonathan Cooper wrote:

> Still no good.:-(
>
> I already had the stack in the same folder as "Revolution.app", but I
> thought, maybe it needs to be actually INSIDE the bundle (strange, but
> I thought ... why not? ... worth a try), so I moved it to the folder
> "...Revolution[.app]/Contents/MacOS/" but still no good.
>
> It starts off with stuff in the left-hand field (as though I have just
> searched for the string "behavior") but, no matter what I search for,
> I only get results in the right-hand field.

Right, that's how it works. The stack was apparently saved with the
"behavior" search in the fields, so that is why you see it there.

Wilhelm has opted to put the found results on the right and the specific
content on the left, which may be the reverse of what you are used to (I
didn't expect it either.) Do a search, the results show up on the right
side. Click on any link on the right-hand field and the content will
display on the left.

If you are getting results in the right-side field then the location of
the stack on disk is probably fine.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com