Can Revolution create a large, colored cursor?

Ben Fisher boinjyboing at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 09:13:07 EST 2005

If one is interested in cursor effects, check out my Cursor Effects stack on RevOnline.

User Name:BenJam
Stack: Cursor Effects

It works by setting the loc of an image to the mouseloc every time the mouse moves. There is no flicker because the real cursor is set to none. It would be easy to include modify my stack to add a color cursor, just replace the "curs" image with one of your own. Just be sure to turn the effects off when doing this.

-Ben