Problem with 'filter' on large lists

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Mar 21 00:29:59 EST 2005

Actually the problem seems much wider than that. I'm seeing 'dodgy'
returned data for some (but not all) smaller chunks of my data as well
(<25000 lines). Good thing that repeat for each constructs are so fast.
I'll stick with a custom filter routine based around that for the
moment and see if I can tie down the problem (with the filter command -
or my data) further.

Cheers,

Terry...