Pasting images in DreamCard

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Mar 20 01:36:07 EST 2005

Svien,

You should be able to issue the command 'paste'

so do something like this:

if the clipboardData["image"] is not empty then
   paste
end if

This works for me on WinXP if I press the altKey + PrtSc to capture the
top window to the clipboard. Then I can go to any card and select "paste
image" from the File menu.

hope this helps,

Chipp