Can a Revolution standalone application save data?

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Sat Mar 19 20:17:26 EST 2005

You can save information in a standalone to a substack of the
standalone, just not to the mainstack.  For example, you could make
make your opening splash screen  your main stack, and have any number
of substacks affiliated with that main stack.  This is how you save
information without writing it to the mainstack, which can't be done,
you're right.

HTH,
Mark