Getting as much system info possible.

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sat Mar 19 15:25:56 EST 2005

Hi Ken,

thanks for the input...
It doesn´t work on my machine, but I guess that´s either the case for:

-not working at all on 10.2.6

or

-not working on my machine.

  Strange. If I use it in the Terminal without a parameter it puts the
data I´m interested in, but writes a crash log. If I use it without a
parameter from within Rev I get the error message described earlier.

If I use it with a parameter like you suggested I get the error display

usage: system_profiler [-xml]

So I guess it should work but isn´t on my machine...
I can´t update to 10.2.8 at the moment, as I have 2 projects to finish
at the moment. But I will report what happend as soon as I upgrade or
make a clean install...

Thanks again,

Malte