protecting images in a standalone

docmann docmann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 22:07:49 EST 2005

Hello Jacque and thanks for the reply!

Actually, after reading so much about them on this list, the idea of
using custom properties to store the images was my first
consideration. (I even purchased Dan's e-book as a reference).
Although I may be wrong (most often the case), I just don't think it
would work with the volume of images I need to use ---> about 4500
images, all around 3-5K in size.

I guess I was just hoping that maybe there was a lib or external
available for Rev, with some sort of encryption scheme that could be
used.

-Doc-